Write you updates here
when you refuse to look at your bank account balances and pretend like everything is ok
hey girl are you the bottom of my laptop because you’re super hot and I’m getting nervous
"Shiver me tampons" needs to make its way into my parlance
but the merman texting on his conch
they’re both texting holy shit
basically, anyone reading this knows that tumblr + studying = difficult. we’re all procrastinators. so i thought i’d share my favorite ways to crack down, not suck, and make it through finals week. you’ll need
- this or this. it’ll whip your ass into gear. you name a list of websites that distract you, set a timer, and bam. no more hour long study breaks. the best - or worst - part is, it can’t be undone by the application, by deleting the application, or by restarting the computer. you just gotta wait, and if you’re going to wait, you may as well study.
- goals. when you sit down to study, write down everything you’re going to do. then do it. aimlessly staring at your books won’t do shit.
- something to listen to. i suggest movie scores, song covers by the vitamin string quartet, or white noise.
- a queue. if you’re really obsessed with keeping your blog up to date, set aside some time, fatten up your queue, and let your blog run itself for a few days.
- breaks. during your breaks, dance, run around, work out, go for a walk, talk to your friends, call your mom. going back on the internet is an easy way to get out of the mood, so i wouldn’t suggest it.
- tea and coffee - if not for the caffeine, then for the feeling of cozying up with your text books and feeling studious.
- a place to study. it doesn’t matter if it’s in a coffee house, a library, or your kitchen table. as long as your bed’s not in sight and tempting you into a nap, you’re good.
that’s all i’ve got. i’d try to think of more, but that, my friends, would be procrastinating. off to study.
bringing this back because IT’S THAT TIME AGAIN
I want to see how many sane people are left in this fandom.
LOOK AT THIS. LOOK AT THIS, MEN WHO DO THIS, AND FEEL FOOLISH
WAIT BUT THE PARTY ONE I DO ALREADY WHOOPSIE DAISIES
given my follower count and the number of days in a year its way more than reasonable to assume that it’s one of your birthdays today
happy birthday whoever you are
reason to not become an adult
- you can’t use the ‘my mum said i can’t go’ excuse to blow someone off
my mom has invited me over for dinner
my mom needs help with furniture
my mom just got a new phone and needs my help
my mom spoke to me from the grave and told me u need to stop inviting me out